When I was making this on a rainy day, it felt like I was making a real festive treat. All of my friends and customers have really loved this combination of rich chocolate the Pistachio nuts. The chocolate melts in the mouth, and the nuts give a lovely crunch. If you can have a latte with this, you will love it, or just enjoy as an after dinner treat!
If you’d like to sample a batch of these delicious treats. They’ll keep in your fridge for a few days too, that is if you can stop yourself from eating them all!
This is how I do this a non-confectioner recognized fudge. Simply because the use of condenses milk.
- 340g semisweet chocolate, chopped.
- 420ml or 1 can condensed milk
- pinch of salt
- 150g shelled pistachio
- 30g butter
- Melt the chopped chocolate, condensed milk, butter and salt in a heavy-bottomed pan on low heat.
- Roughly chop up the pistachio. Add the chopped nuts to the melted chocolate and condensed milk and stir well to mix.
- Pour this mixture into a 9-inch-square aluminum foil pan, smoothing the top.
- Let the fudge cool and then refrigerate until set. Best to overnight.
- Once cut, you can keep it in the freezer, no need to thaw; just eat right away.