Pasta is one of those versatile ingredient you could ever think of. I used up the leftover sauce from my previous post of Chicken with morel & sherry wine sauce to make this delicious golden creamy pasta for my dinner of one.
I don’t need to tell you how to cook the pasta, you can have fresh pasta or dried pasta from supermarket, for the cooking timing you should refer to the packet.
After remove the cold sherry sauce from the fridge leave it to the room temperature before you adding other ingredient.
- Cook the pasta into salted boiling water.
- Pour the sauce into saucepan and then bring it to simmer.
- In a clean bowl put in the egg yolks, olive oil, salt, black pepper, then use fork to whisk it together.
- When the sauce is smoking a little bit, and simmer at side of the pan you could pour the egg mixture into this sauce, use a whisk to lightly whisk it to avoid any lump of the egg yolks.
- When all mix up, remove it from the heat, then tip in the cooked pasta into the sauce, give it a good stir to coat the pasta. Serve.
If you like any herbs to go on top just simply cut some fresh herb on top or you can enjoy as it is. Why this leftover so great, that is because the rich juices from the chicken, butter, mushroom, and other ingredient from my previous post (Chicken with morel & sherry wine sauce) had flavoured the sauce, so nothing much you need for that. This is what I love about leftover.